We respond 24/7 for fast water removal from your property.
Fast water removal and proper drying is essential to minimize damage from water. The science of drying is no longer guesswork. Measurements are taken to determine the amount of grains of moisture in the air and the exact equipment needed to eliminate that moisture. The use of extraction equipment, dehumidifiers, air movers, and now, Thermal Energy Systems (TES), and the proper amount and placement of this equipment is what sets the amateur and the certified professionally apart. Proper monitoring and inspection of the effectiveness of the drying is also of great importance in proper drying.
- Specialized equipment to meet the needs of customers ranging from residential to industrial facilities.
- Powerful truck-mounted water extraction units provide fast water removal.
- Sanitizing agents, germicidal, and anti-microbial treatments to disinfect and provide protection against bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
- Highly calibrated analyzers and meters to accurately evaluate moisture levels.
- 100s of dehumidifiers and air-movers locally warehoused.
- 24-hour emergency service.
- Local crews capable of emergency response within one hour.
- Experience with all major insurance companies.
- IICRC certified technicians.
- Over 17 years of experience.
TES, the latest in drying technology, dries most water damages in 30 hours or less. TES utilizes the “Reets Evaporated Method”, which forces a high volume of heat directly to the water-saturated area, rapidly evaporating the water. The vapor is then eliminated with air evacuation/dehumidification. All this boils down to: real dry, real fast. That means less damages, and less money lost.
- Dry carpet, carpet cushion in place, saving carpet cushion replacement.
- Dry the walls, sill plates, and wall cavities without removing the wall boards.
- Dry hardwoods, substances, tile, and concrete with non-destructive tenting.
- Prevent mold, rot, and decay from prolonged soaking.
- Negative pressure air-flow allows inhabitants to live or work in unaffected areas of home or business.
- Inconvenience and out-of-home expenses are eliminated or greatly reduced.
- Drying without demolition: saves labor, hauling, replacement, and repair.